PET FRIENDLY CABINS
$99 - $255
Bring your dogs on vacation with our pet friendly cabins. Our dog friendly cabins have two queen beds, a kitchenette, private bathroom, Dish TV, a small sitting area, and a shared porch. Please note that Teton Valley Cabins reserves the right to charge the guest for any damage caused by their dog.
*Holidays fill up quickly. Please see special holiday rates below.
Standard One Queen Dog Friendly Room:
|July 1 – August 31||$235|
|October 1 – Apr 30||$99|
Deluxe Dog Friendly Room:
|July 1 – August 31||$245|
|October 1 – Apr 30||$119|
We invite guests to bring their dogs to stay at Teton Valley Cabins. We have a couple of designated dog cabins. Please let us know ahead of time (by phone only) if you will be traveling with your pet. Our dog cabins can accommodate up to two dogs. We charge an extra $15 per night for one dog and $30 for two dogs.
Our pet policy:
- No cats.
- No more than 2 dogs per cabin.
- If you “sneak” a pet into a cabin, you'll be charged $100.
- Any damages incurred, or refunds made to other guests due to your pet will be charged to you.
- Pets are not allowed on beds or linens. A $20 fee will result from failure to follow this policy.
- Pets are not to be left in cabins alone unless in a crate or kennel.
- Pets are to be on a leash at all times when outside and waste is to be disposed of in a trash can (we have bags at the front office).
- Pets are not allowed into the spa area.
*Group policy: Online booking is available for parties of up to 4 guests. Please contact us for information on group bookings by calling (866) 687-1522.
*Summer season runs from May through September. Winter season runs from October through April. Weekly rates offered from October through April.
*Our holiday weekends fill up quickly. Make reservations early for the following dates: Presidents Weekend, July 1st -4th; and December 24th-31st.
Please note, check-in time is 4 pm or later and check-out time is 11 am.