Our Pet Friendly Cabins allow animal lovers to bring their dogs along on vacation. Our dog friendly cabins have two queen beds, a kitchenette, private bathroom, Dish TV, a small sitting area, and a shared porch. Please note that Teton Valley Cabins reserves the right to charge the guest for any damage caused by their dog.
We invite guests to bring their dogs to stay at Teton Valley Cabins. We have a couple of designated Pet Friendly Cabins and dogs are welcome. There are no cat friendly cabins at this time. Please let us know ahead of time if you will be traveling with your dog. Our Pet Friendly Cabins can accommodate up to two dogs. One dog is an additional $15 per night, and two dogs are an additional $25 per night.
Our pet policy:
- We do not allow cats.
- No more than 2 dogs per cabin.
- If you “sneak” a pet into a cabin, you will be charged $100.
- Any damages incurred, or refunds made to other guests due to your pet will be charged to you.
- Pets are not allowed on beds or linens. A $20 fee will result from failure to follow this policy.
- Pets are not to be left in cabins alone unless in a crate or kennel.
- Pets are to be on a leash at all times when outside, and waste is to be disposed of in a trash can (we have bags at the front office).
- Pets are not allowed into the spa area.
Standard One Queen Dog Friendly Room:
|July 1 – August 31||$110|
|Targhee concerts (2014 Dates TBA)||$115|
|October 1 – May 31||$74|
Deluxe Dog Friendly Room:
|July 1 – August 31||$130|
|Targhee concerts (2014 Dates TBA)||$130|
|October 1 – May 31||$79|
*Summer Season runs from June through September. Winter Season runs from October through May. Weekly Rates are offered from October through May.
*Our holiday weekends fill up quickly. Make reservations early for the following dates: Presidents Weekend, July 1st -4th; Bluegrass Festival in August; and December 24th-31st.
Please note, Check-In time is 3pm or later and Check-Out time is 11 am.