Snow settles at Teton Valley Cabins enroute to Grand Targhee. We have patiently waitied for winter to find its way to our mountains and this low pressure system blowing in this very afternoon, will be our first good taste of the fourth season.
Teton Valley lures in many folks every winter season for a variety of reasons. Most of those reasons can be found right at Grand Targhee, the year-round resort with over 2600 skiable acres, just a few miles up the road from your room at Teton Valley Cabins. There is something for every member of the family on this mountain. The most likely draw in, is probably gliding down one of the 95 trails of skiable terrain, already boasting 62 inches of hardback at the summit. The rest of the the mountain offerings are a mouthful, but here it goes…
- 15km of groomed Nordic Ski Trails; 5 trails, track set plus skating lane
- Ski & Snowboard School with Adult and Kids Programs
- Ski equipment rentals & sales
- Snowshoe & Back-country tours
- Snowcat Adventures
- Kids Club (daycare services, including infants)
- Seveal slopeside restaurants: Snorkels Coffee House & Bistro, The Trap Bar (full service with nightly entertainment) The Branding Iron, and Wild Bill’s cafeteria for the hungry snow enthsuast who wants to get in and out again!
- A choice in lodging options available on-site: suites, hotel & motel; in-town vacation rentals: condominiums, town-homes and homes.
- Shopping! Ski Clothing & Accessories, Snowboard Clothing & Accessories, Kids Boutique, and Men’s/Women’s Boutique
- Rental Shop, Repair Shop and Snowboard Shop, at the mountain
- Tubing Park: generally opens at 3:00- dusk
Lucky for visitors to Teton Valley and Grand Targhee, things are still mellow… casual and not overly buzzing with too many people, overpriced parking and tourist trap gift shops. But you don’t have to believe our word for it…check out these webcams, and see for yourself!
Allow yourself to experience Grand Targhee and beautiful Teton Valley during the day, and come back to our homebase every evening.